Monday, February 16, 2015

Liebster Award



I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Literary Sherri, Secondary Sara, and Tickled Pink in Primary!  (Thank you, ladies!)  This is a fun way for new bloggers to get to know each other, and I will now accept the nomination by answering a few questions about myself and nominating several other bloggers.  

1.  When did you start your blog?
I started this blog about a year ago but have hardly had a chance to post yet!  I can't wait to begin sharing our fun classroom projects on a more regular basis.

2.  What is the purpose of your blog?
I love having fun with my students in the classroom, and I enjoy sharing ideas with other teachers.  When teachers share their inspiration, there's no stopping us!

3.  What is your favorite blog post so far?
I especially like my blog post about vocabulary games, mostly because that's my students' favorite part of class.  It's fun to watch them get so absorbed in an activity!
4.  What do you like best about teaching?
I love when my students say, "Mrs. Gold, I took your advice and . . ."  Many times, I don't even remember giving the advice!  Either way, it feels amazing to know that kids can take my ramblings and use them toward their future successes.  Go kids, go!
5.  What is one blog post you would like to write but haven't yet?
Novel Shoebox Projects.  Details at Eleven.  (Or in a few weeks. : )
6.  Which blogs would you like to nominate for the Liebster Award?
I have been impressed with the following blogs.  I don't know whether or not some of them have been nominated for the award already, but these bloggers are amazing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment