Thursday, May 25, 2017

Classroom Library Under Construction

I'm taking advantage of my summer and completely redoing my classroom library this year.  With over 2,000 books in my room, it often looked more like the aftermath of a tornado than a learning environment.  I found these galvanized bins for $4 and decided to use them to contain the chaos.  The bookcases in my classroom have oddly shaped shelves, but somehow these bins fit perfectly!  I used my Silhouette to cut genre labels for the bins, and I love how they're turning out!


4 comments:

  1. I found them at Walmart with the picnic supplies! Yesterday, I actually found a Walmart that had them for $2, so I grabbed a few more. Sometimes they're stocked in the back with organizational bins, though, so I always check both places in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tubs with the vinyl! Great idea. These tubs are adorable. I am going to have to check out Walmart for them. Thanks!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete